LOOK HOLDINGS INCORPORATED (the"Company") will abide by the Personal Information Protection Act and other legislation and regulations pertaining to personal information protection, and will strive for appropriate management and protection of personal information in accordance with the policy below.
- 1. Acquisition of Personal Information
In principle, the Company will not gather personal information without stating the contents and/or purposes of a service, nor without notice.
- 2. Purposes of Using Personal Information
1.The Company will acquire personal information from customers by legitimate methods, such as directly in writing, and will use it solely for the following purposes:
- (1)Provision of information on brands, products and shops.
- (2)Provision of information concerning events, benefits and other services.
- (3)Implementation of questionnaires and similar.
- (4)Product shipment and payment settlement in internet shopping.
- (5)Sales and customer services including reserve and pick up, repair and alteration, later-date handover, delivery, after-sale service and others.
- (6)Product development and advertising for services catering to the tastes and preferences by analyzing acquired browsing and purchase history.
- (7)Notifications necessary in connection with (1) through (6) above.
2.The Company will share personal data as follows, and the person responsible for the joint use is the Company. Please refer to the end of the text for the Company's address and representative.
- (1)Items of personal information to be shared
Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, product purchase history, etc.
- (2)Joint use with the group Companies
The personal information items in Section 2-1 (1) through (7) and 2-2 (1) may be used jointly by the group Companies. The group Companies are consolidated subsidiaries in Japan of LOOK HOLDINGS INCORPORATED. The group Companies may change from time to time.
- (3) Joint use with business partners
The information may be shared with business partners within the scope of each of the purposes of use listed in Section 2-1 (1) through (7), the purposes of use listed in Note, and the items of personal information listed in Section 2-2 (1). Business partners are retailers of other companies that handle our products. The business partners may change from time to time.
Note: Shared use purpose with business partners ― under mutual agreement between the business partner and the Company, marketing activities, etc. will be conducted for the purpose of providing information to members and improving the quality of products and various services. If personal information is registered at a department store among other retailers that handle our products, the information will be shared with the relevant department store.
- (1)Items of personal information to be shared
- 3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
The Company will not provide personal data to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual except for the cases described in (1) through (4) below.
- (1)When handling personal data based on laws and regulations
- (2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (3)In cases where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the sound development of children in the process of mental and physical development, and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- (4)When it is necessary to obtain the cooperation of a private company, etc. in conducting affairs prescribed by laws and regulations of a national institution, etc., and obtaining the consent of the individual to provide personal data to the cooperating private company, etc. is likely to impede the conduct of the affairs concerned.
- 4. Management of Personal Data
The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the safety management of personal data, including the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage to personal data. The Company will also supervise employees and contractors handling personal data in a manner that is necessary and appropriate for the safe management of personal data. For details, please contact the consultation desk listed below and we will respond to your inquiry.
In addition, the Company's website uses Google Analytics to assess usage of its website. Although Cookie provided by Google Analytics is used, any personal identification information is not acquired by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Google Privacy & Terms
- 5. Management and supervision of outsourcing company, etc.
When the handling of personal data is entrusted to a third party, the Company shall select an appropriate outsourcing company on our own responsibility, and the company shall also be obliged to protect and manage the same level of information as the Company do under the contract, and shall manage and supervise such information appropriately.
- 6. Change and Deletion of Personal Data Content
If a customer wishes the Company to inquire about, correct, delete or cease to use his or her personal data, please contact the consultation desk of the Company, and we will respond to the request as soon as reasonably possible after confirming the identity of the customer. We will also promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal data.
- 7. Organization and System for Personal Information
To implement this policy, the Company will appoint a personal information protection manager to establish a personal information management system, formulate internal rules and manuals, and ensure that all employees are fully aware of them.
The Company will also strive to continuously improve this policy by conducting appropriate internal audits of the personal information it handles.
- 8. Contact for Inquiries and Complaints about Personal Information
The Company has set up a consultation desk to receive complaints and consultations from customers regarding their personal information.
- [Contact details for enquiries relating to personal information]
- Personal Information Consultation Desk
Reception hours (Japan time): 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
(Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer holidays, and New Year holidays will be closed.)
LOOK HOLDINGS INCORPORATED
8-5-30 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 JAPAN
President and Representative Director
Established January 1, 2018
Revised April 1, 2022